6 Boutique Hotels for Your Liverpool City Centre Wedding
Looking for the perfect place to host your wedding? You are spoiled for choice when it comes to wedding venues in Liverpool! There are so many to choose from, and something for everyone. I am going to be blogging about some of the most popular wedding venues in Liverpool, and today I am starting with boutique hotels in Liverpool City Centre.
Boutique hotels are full of unique charm and tend to give a more personal service to their guests. They give a one-of-a-kind experience, and have a cozy atmosphere. You can find a boutique hotel that suits your personality and style, which will make your wedding day extra special. Here are six fabulous boutique hotel wedding venues in Liverpool:
- Hope Street Hotel – 40 Hope Street, Liverpool, L1 9DA – This gorgeous modern hotel is located on the Iconic Hope Street in the heart of the Georgian Quarter of Liverpool. It is an intimate venue, which has a choice of four rooms for your ceremony and celebration. The stunning rooms are light and airy and feature fabulous exposed brickwork and natural woods. They have an amazing balcony overlooking the city. Food is provided by 2 AA Rosette restaurant The London Carriage Works. The menus look incredible! Ring their wedding coordinator on 0151 709 3000 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Titanic Hotel – Stanley Dock, Regent Road, Liverpool, L30AN – The Titanic Hotel is located just outside of the city centre on the Stanley Docks. It set in the old Port of Liverpool, in the old rum and tobacco warehouses. The Stanley Docks are actually a UNESCO World Heritage Site, how cool is that? The decor of the hotel really reflects the maritime heritage in its modern industrial chic style with lots of exposed brick and beams.The Rum Warehouse is the events complex which is attached to the hotel where they host weddings for up to 500 people, so it is ideal for larger wedding celebrations! They also have a new wedding venue, West Bay, which accommodates up to 180 guests. This venue has gorgeous views of the docks and an outside space in the Colonnade which is perfect for your drinks reception. Get in touch with their wedding coordinator on 0151 559 1444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Hard Days Night Hotel – Central Buildings, North John Street,Liverpool, L2 6RR – Does it get any more iconic that The Beatles? This gorgeous hotel celebrates the Fab Four in a very chic way. They hosts civil ceremonies for up to 75 guests in their Two of Us suite, and can accommodate up to 180 people for your evening do in their adjoining function rooms. They have lots of great packages to choose from, all adorably named after Beatles lyrics! Contact their wedding team on 0151 236 1964 or email email@example.com . Looking for boutique hotel to host your Liverpool wedding? Check out our list! Click To Tweet
- 30 James Street Hotel – 30 James Street, Liverpool, L2 7PQ – This glamorous hotel is housed in the historic headquarters of the White Star Line. It is centrally located near the waterfront and Liverpool One. The decor is opulent, perfect for couples who love a bit of bling! They can host up to 130 day guests and up to 200 evening guests. Contact their wedding team on 0151 305 3753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Racquet Club – Hargreaves Buildings, 5 Chapel St, Liverpool L3 9AG – Whether you are having an intimate celebration, or a large party, The Racquet Club can accommodate. It is a stunning historical building in the heart of the city. It has a more traditional feel, with beautiful artwork and antiques. Their menu looks absolutely delicious, full of locally sourced produce. Contact 0151 236 66 76 or email email@example.com for more information on their wedding packages.
- The Shankly Hotel – Millennium house, 60 Victoria Street, Liverpool, L1 6JD – LFC fans? This is the venue for you! The Shankly Hotel is a tribute to famed football manager, Bill Shankly. The hotel has the most incredible rooftop venue, The Garden of Eden, which offers spectacular panoramic views of the city. There is an outside terrace and two private bars as well. Get in touch with their wedding coordinator on 0151 236 0166.
I hope this list has given you some ideas for your Liverpool Wedding! I will be doing more of these lists of the different venue types in and around Liverpool so watch this space!