How to plan an all-inclusive wedding party with Alive Network
Q: We love live music, and would love a live band for our evening do. However, we want music that would appeal to everyone. Where do we start?
A:How to plan your all-inclusive wedding party
It’d be pretty boring if we were all the same, and that goes for our musical tastes too. Your Dad’s into Oasis, your Granny a Sinatra fan, and your 13-year-old cousin’s partial to a bit of T-Swift… not to mention the mix of music you both love! But how do you plan the perfect wedding party, get everyone on the dancefloor and have a night that everyone will love and remember for all the right reasons? No problem. Our fab new feature allows you to select your favourite songs and artists, and search to see which bands can perform them.
- Simply check out Alive Network’s list of Liverpool wedding bands
- In the ‘Refine your search’ bar in the left-hand column (blue ‘Refine Search’ button on mobile) you’ll find a section called ‘Search by Song/Artist’.
- In the search box, enter the songs or the artists you and your guests will love, and it’ll search through each band’s set list and display those bands who can play your chosen tracks/artists (on mobile, click on the ‘Results Found’ bar to display your filtered bands).
- Then enjoy reviewing your shortlisted bands’ videos and sample tracks, check out their customer reviews, and decide which band you’d like to party hardest to!
Band Booking Hacks:
Don’t waste your time looking at bands who are unavailable on your date. Alive Network offers availability checking, so you can search for bands who are free on your event date.
If you have your heart set on a particular band, but they don’t play your favourite track, you can always request it. Given enough notice, many can learn your new song for a small fee, so you can have your cake and eat it!
Tips to get the best price:
- look for a local band
- stick to standard timings (ie. 6pm arrival, midnight finish)
- book off peak (Mondays to Thursdays in Jan, Feb, Oct and Nov)
- see if your band offers a free DJ service, or if you want live music during your ceremony or drinks reception, check if they offer daytime/acoustic performances (cheaper and easier than booking two+ artists).