The Hen Party Staycation
Most brides opt to travel away from their home for their hen dos, but some also choose to have a party right here in Liverpool as well! Our city is fabulous, and many couples travel far and wide to have their hen and stag dos here. Here are some fun ideas for your “Staycation” Hen Party!
- Lyssy Doll Dance Party – Get your booty shaking and have a great time learning your favourite diva dance routine! From Beyonce to Burlesque, they have something for every bride-to-be. Visit their website https://www.lyssydolldance.co.uk/ for more information.
- Flower Arranging Party at Booker Flowers and Gifts – One of our favourite local suppliers, Booker Flowers, can put together a special flower school for your hen party. Have fun and learn how to create a beautiful flower arrangement! Ring 0151 724 4850 for more information.
- Indoor Go Karting at Team Sports Liverpool – Fancy yourself as a bit of a girl racer? Book your party at Liverpool’s indoor go karting track and race to the finish! For more information about their packages visit https://www.team-sport.co.uk/go-kart-racing-events/stag-do-hen-do/
- Wine Tasting at Veeno Liverpool – Fancy something a bit posh? Check out these wine tasting options at Veeno on Castle Street http://www.theveenocompany.com/wine-tasting/ They pair a selection of wines with some seriously delicious food. I can’t think of a better way to spend an afternoon.
- Pamper Party with Holistic Healing Liverpool – Kathryn is my go to for the best massages! She keeps my back in tip top shape. She comes to you with her aromatherapy oils and works her magic on you and your group. Absolute heaven, ring Kathryn on 07512580094 for more information.
- Group Makeup Lesson with Glamorama Makeup – Yes, that’s me! I love group makeup lessons! We can do a step by step instruction with up to 6 people, or a demonstration for larger groups. It’s like YouTube, but live! Email me email@example.com to find out more.
- Tasting Menu at The Art School – Looking for something a little more refined? Are you a major foodie? Then check out The Art School and Paul Askew’s amazing Tasting Menu. So very decadent, and there are even vegetarian and vegan options. Take a look at http://www.theartschoolrestaurant.co.uk/
- Graffiti Party at Zap Graffiti – Want to flex your artistic muscle? Check out Zap Graffiti Arts http://zapgraffiti.co.uk/kids-parties/4549228744 where they teach you all the skills to create your very own graffiti poster to keep!
What are your hen party plans? Are you planning one home and away? Tell us all about it in the comments!